- Breaking News
For South Carolina Household of Ruth and Household of Ruth Branches
On Monday August 15, 2022, the Board of Directors and Grand Lodge meet and passed a measure to expel Mrs. Janice Robinson of North Carolina.
After the Board of Directors and Grand Lodge made several attempts, to contact Mrs. Janice Robinson of North Carolina with no responds we have no choice but rule a default judgement as she failed to answer the board questions for the charges she was charged with.
She was charged with the following:
- Embezzlement from the South Carolina District as she borrowed money for Household of Ruth and failed to repay funds back,
- Conspiracy to bring down South Carolina and take over its Households and only been in the Order since December of 2021.
- Harassment of Mary Alice Parker Most Noble Governor and attempted intimidation of the same Mary Alice Parker Most Noble Governor.
- For failing to comply with the Board of Directors and Grand Lodge that she has a current main living address for South Carolina and not a main address in North Carolina. For this measure she has been deem not to be able to lead the South Carolina Households of Ruth as she does not live in the state of South Carolina and live in the same city as the current head of Household of Ruth in North Carolina. We found this is a conflict and against our rules to live in one state and run the state of South Carolina.
For these actions the board agreed to on the following:
- Expel Janice Robinson of North Carolina from South Carolina for life.
- Strip her of the following Households of Ruth charters paid for by the South Carolina District 13. These Households include the following:
|Name Household of Ruth No.|
|Daughters of Light, Household of Ruth No. 2906|
|Ella Lowndes Household of Ruth No. 4087|
|Mary Alice Parker Household of Ruth No. 124|
|Dr. Iola Jones, Household of Ruth No. 3469|
|Dr. Alice Butler, Household of Ruth No. 4088|
|Mt. Pisgah Household of Ruth No. 5580|
- Will not be allowed to work or interfere with any Households of Ruth that was paid for by the South Carolina District 13 Grand Lodge.
Note: All of the above mentioned Households of Ruth were named, approved, and paid for by South Carolina District 13 not by Grand United Order of Odd Fellows of America and Jurisdiction.
Note: These Households of Ruth and others are now under The Improved Order of Patriotic Odd Fellows.