The Odd Fellows brothers who work with Men Against Negativity (MAN) would work toward the following services for our male mentoring of program. They include but not limited to the following:
- Assist in teaching boys to become men.
- Assist in teaching young males in becoming economically self-sufficient.
- Assist in the development of a pool of professional and community leaders to become mentors and role models for the young males in the MAN program.
- Assist with youth male activities (ei. Sports, Lectures, and Leadership Training).
- Assist young males in obtaining their high school diplomas, general education diplomas, vocational training, or higher education degree.
The Order shall form partnerships with other organizations within the area such as: School Systems, Churches, Tents, Fraternal Organizations, Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW), City Council, County Council, American Legion, Disabled American Veterans (DAV), National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), Businesses, and other Community Organizations. The donation of non-perishable goods, food, and monetary offerings to establish and recognize organizations.
The Men Against Negativity (MAN) is overseen by Odd Fellows Brothers and Households Sisters us of Order Social Service Committee. The MAN Programs Chairman shall always be chaired by a member of the Order with a Co-Chairman who is not part of the Order. This would foster a partnership with our Order and the communities we serve. The committee itself shall be a mixer of members from the Order and others leaders within the given areas. This program can only be active in areas where there is an Odd Fellows Lodge or Household of Ruth.